June 9, 2016

Kanye West receives loving messages from the Kardashians on his 39th birthday


Kanye received lots of love and sweet messages from the Kardashians yesterday for his birthday.

On Wednesday, Kim Kardashian West began off Kanye's birthday festivity with a loving message for him.

"Happy birthday to my best friend! I usually would be scared for us to get older, but as each year passes, I'm just happy we have more time on this Earth together! I love you so much and hope this year brings you so much happiness."

Kim also shared a composition of valuable moments that the couple have shared as the years progressed. The pair as of late celebrated their two-year wedding anniversary in Italy, where they were hitched in 2014.

Kourtney, 37, likewise took to her site to wish Kanye a happy birthday. She writes "Happy Birthday Kanye! Wishing you a year of many more adventures, all of which I can tag along – as always. Long live Yeezus."

Khloé's flooded her site with a modest bunch of family photographs and additionally an amusing message for the rapper.

"Happy birthday to one of the most creative and intelligent people I know!!! Kanye, I couldn't have picked a better husband for my big sister and I am so happy that you're in our lives! I hope your birthday makes you feel this good."

Khloé, 31, then embedded a giant laughing Kanye KIMOJI.

He was also surprised with a giant Pablo cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment